So, while the information below will certainly give you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the protection concerns that might emerge. In the actions below, I'll reveal you the best ways to check the safety prior to you also post, to see if it's worth sharing.
How Do I Post From Facebook To Twitter
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by locating the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you haven't enjoyed it already, don't see it while you are eating lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the individual Post, as opposed to showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are checking out.
3) Before you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's very limited, it will most likely simply frustrate your Twitter followers, so stay with those posts that show a world symbol. This means that the Post is visible to everybody.
4) If the personal privacy setups are all right, just select the LINK in the browser and also copy it. Because you are on the page committed to this specific video, photo, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter fans directly to the web content you intend to share. In this case, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, going to Twitter and develop your Post. Just paste the LINK into the tweet if you want to allow Twitter to shorten it. If you wish to reduce the web link on your own, you could always make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch as well as the Facebook Post will be shared with your Twitter fans.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is validated and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.