Is your Facebook profile photo getting a little old and also stale? Modification it up a bit with these actions.
How To Change Ur Profile Pic On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you desire to use for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to chop the picture to your liking. Select "Save", and the photo is established as your profile pic.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you wish to use for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then pick "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the image you wish to use.
- While the picture is shown on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, then choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you want to utilize.
-While the image is shown on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the photo to your preference, then pick Done when you're finished.