Can I Deactivate My Instagram Account
Component 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Most likely to the Instagram internet site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you typically aren't logged in, click Log in below the page, enter your username as well as password, as well as click Log in.
2. Click the profile icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right edge of the web page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's just right of your username at the top of your web page.
4. Scroll down as well as click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the ideal side of the bottom of the "Edit Profile" page.
5. Show a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going and then click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To continue, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Temporarily Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when prompted. Doing so will disable your account, authorizing you out of Instagram on all your linked devices.
Part 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Visit to Instagram utilizing your username and password and your account will be reactivated just as it was previously. If you logged in on Instagram's internet site, you will still need to log in to every of your devices.