Changing A Page Name On Facebook
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More option to view all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization could take up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine and accept your new Facebook Page name. When authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have actually just revealed you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning altering your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments section. Your inquiry could be featured in the faqd section.