Currently you can make a photo comment rather than just basic text, or post both a message comment and an image to illustrate it. Whatever image you opt to upload shows up in the listing of comments under the post to which it refers.
Comment With Photo On Facebook
This is a specifically nice feature to have for birthdays and various other holiday desires considering that photos frequently say more than words.
Previously, to add a photo to a comment, you needed to submit a picture somewhere on the web and afterwards put the code that connected to the picture. It was messy and not as very easy as it is now.
Ways to Consist of a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The specific steps to do this are somewhat different depending on just how you accessibility Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Facebook in your favored internet internet browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your information feed under the post you wish to react to.
- Enter any type of message, if you desire, and after that click the camera symbol at the appropriate side of the message box.
- Select the image or video you wish to add to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile Application-- Using the apps for Android and also iOS mobile phones, tap the Facebook app and after that:
- Faucet comment below the post you want to Comment on to raise the online key-board.
- Get in a text comment and also touch the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the photo you intend to comment with then touch Done or whatever various other switch is utilized on your gadget to exit that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Use this technique to submit image discuss Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile application or the desktop web site, yet instead the mobile website:
-Faucet Comment on the post that must consist of the picture comment.
-With or without inputting message in the offered text box, tap the camera symbol alongside the text-entry area.
-Pick either Take Photo or Image Library to select the picture you want to place in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.