If you've decided to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is painless process.
Delete A Page On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has actually gotten in removal mode.
There are a few points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't want to delete your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to the two week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not want to remove it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you intend to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can view it).
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Let us know all about it in the comments.