Is your Facebook profile image getting a little old as well as stale? Change it up a little bit with these actions.
How Do I Change My Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the photo you desire to make use of for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to chop the picture to your preference. Select "Save", and the image is established as your account picture.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you wish to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then choose "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you want to use.
- While the photo is presented on the display, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, after that select Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you desire to use.
-While the photo is shown on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your preference, then pick Done when you're completed.