How Do I Contact Facebook Support
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center webpage. If you aren't currently logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the leading right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address and password.
2. Testimonial the options toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your mouse arrow over each alternative to watch its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook functionality, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login and your profile settings.
- Privacy and also Security - Addresses account security, unfriending individuals, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Reporting - Covers basic reporting (misuse, spam, etc.) in addition to handling a deceases individual's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could additionally check out the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" sections on this page, because they cover common issues and complaints.
3. Select a pertinent area. For example, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" section and after that click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial extra choices. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly bring up a collection of actions that explain how you can fix your scenario.
- For instance, Facebook advises dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, after that adhering to the on-screen directions.
5. Make use of the search bar to expedite your procedure. To do this, simply click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also type in a couple of words connected to your issue. You should see a number of ideas appear in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For instance, you might enter "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar right here only connect to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're looking for a response to a specific concern not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Community page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having concerns with advertisements, your questions are usually dealt with in this area.
- To look into marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with marketing, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you cannot find your existing trouble noted anywhere in the Help Center, your best choice is to seek it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could look up subjects (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Submitting a Problem using the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced appropriate side of the page beside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Qualification Questions kind. Here, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the adhering to questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could likewise click Clear & Start Over to begin submitting the form once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to alter the language of the list below forms, you need to first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the screen then click your recommended language.
7. Complete the problem kind. This will vary from person to person based upon one's individual details and also the nature of one's complaint, however make certain to be as extensive as feasible when completing this form. You need to include every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an email to arrive. Facebook operates on West Coastline time, so expect your e-mail to show up appropriately within three to five service days.
Method 3: Submitting an Allure for an Impaired Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been impaired (or isn't presently disabled), you won't be able to send an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook email address. You could likewise use a phone number below.
4. Type in your complete name. Make sure the name provided below directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also have to upload a photo of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's certificate, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a photo of your ID offered, take one now and also send it to on your own via email so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. For instance, you may click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID image. This will certainly submit it to the Facebook kind.
8. Type details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area where you could justify the awakening of your account. Think about including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your kind to Facebook for review. Please note that you could not get a reaction for several days.
- If you do not get a feedback within a week, attempt resubmitting your form.
Method 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is underneath the "Password" field in the top right edge of your display.
3. Type in your name, e-mail address, or telephone number. Make sure you could access whichever platform you decide to go with.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your preferred tool of interaction for a code. For instance, if you detailed your contact number, you should get a text with a code.
- If you select e-mail, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You could also decide to log out of your account on all tools if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).