If you can not locate archived Facebook messages, make use of the ideal set of instructions below. Bear in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and Messenger.com.
How Do I Find Archived Messages On Facebook App
The quickest way to obtain to the archived messages is to open this link for Facebook.com messages, or this for Messenger.com. Either will take you directly to the archived messages.
The best ways to find an archived message on Facebook?
To see an archived discussion on Facebook, you should experience the actions below:
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click the 'More' tab over the conversations, and afterwards click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. After that you could undergo the discussion that you're seeking.
On a Mobile Device
You can reach your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook as well. From your browser, either open up the Messages page or do this:
- Open up Messenger.
- Tap the search bar at the top of the display and type the name of the individual you wish to check out messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you wish to see from the search results page and afterwards you'll see every one of the messages from that individual.
If you're making use of Facebook's mobile web site from your phone or tablet computer, you can't undergo the conversations themselves however you can search for an individual's name from the list of conversation strings. For instance, you can search "Henry" to find archived messages to Henry however you can not look for certain words you and Henry sent out each other.