How Do I Link My Facebook To My Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" switch. You can connect your personal account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you must be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username and also password first.
When you click on "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display and could pick exactly what kind of material you want to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you can make a decision what does it cost? details you want to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" and you're prepared! Now you'll have the ability to merely publish a status upgrade in Facebook that will conserve you from needing to login to both services as well as upload two different updates.
Note: because Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will immediately trim your post with an automatically developed short LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the original post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is authenticated then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, inspect the "My Facebook page" alternative and select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall.