It seems there is an one-time button allowed, and also as long as you haven't exercised this benefit yet, you're able to select something brand-new. If you never selected a username to begin with, now's your possibility to safeguard a much better LINK and email than the randomly produced number assigned by default. Keep in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work anymore when you pick the brand-new one.
How To Change A Username On Facebook
1. Begin by clicking the down arrow in the top right edge of the page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username into the field offered. Facebook will let you recognize whether or not that username is available. Keep in mind, when you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will allow you alter it as soon as. You are additionally meant to use your real name when setting this.
4. When you discover a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your new username is applied to your Facebook account and active!
If you have your old LINK linked to your website or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will certainly be rerouted to your new Facebook username.