How To Post On Facebook Business Page
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your email address (or contact number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you intend to post. Depending upon where you wish to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you wish to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the News Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box listed below the cover picture.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your web content right into the post box. You could additionally add a colored background by clicking among the shade obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Include extra content to your post. If you intend to add more to your post, click one of the options situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to pick a photo or video clip from your computer to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to choose a friend or team of Friends to identify in the post. Marked Friends will certainly get the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select an emotion or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right edge of the home window.