How To Post To Facebook Page
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you wish to upload. Depending upon where you want to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box listed below the cover image.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your material into the post box. You can likewise include a tinted background by clicking one of the shade obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are only sustained for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Include a lot more material to your post. If you intend to add more to your post, click one of the options situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to pick an image or video clip from your computer to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to select a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Labelled Friends will certainly get the post by themselves web pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you choose an emotion or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right corner of the home window.