How To Private Facebook Profile Picture
Approach 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click an image that you want to make private. This will open up the photo.
- The picture has to be one that you submitted, not just among you that someone else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol normally looks like a silhouette of an individual (or 2 people) that you'll discover listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy symbol at the top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly transform your image's personal privacy so that only you could see it.
Method 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top right edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up stating the album's present personal privacy setup. For instance, the album may have a globe icon and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the appropriate time comes, open each image in the surprise album. Click the "Share Picture" button in the lower right edge of the photo as well as pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.