Search Instagram Profiles
- First, touch the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (looks like a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are making use of Instagram, as well as search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will help you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- When you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" alongside their name to begin following them. If their account is private, you may need to tap "request" rather, so they can authorize the connection. You could additionally comply with some of Instagram's preferred individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory site to Find users to follow based upon your interests.
- You also may have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, yet DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the account tab too. You could search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing photos you might delight in.
- Lastly, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see some of one of the most fascinating pictures on Instagram. If you see an image you such as, you could click on the customer who posted the picture and start following them as well.
To mark a friend in a comment or in the picture itself, simply make use of the @ symbol as well as kind the customer's name straight then.