Add Link To Facebook Post
1. Click the status upgrade box on top of your News Feed as well as type or paste the URL you want to share.
2. Click the arrowhead symbol in the edge of the photo preview to choose the photo you want to accompany your post, if this choice is available. You can also enter a message to accompany your link, choose the audience with whom you 'd like to share it or tag certain friends currently.
3. Click "post" to share the web link on your Facebook Timeline.
The best ways to post an URL in Your Facebook Feed
1. Find the web link you wish to put on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the link. If you're watching a link on a Web page, right-click it as well as pick the copy choice. If you're viewing a text link, like the browser's address bar on top of the home window, highlight the link and after that right-click it and also choose "Copy".
3. Gain access to your Facebook organisation page.
4. Click in the text box below the status area. Package expands and enables you to enter it.
5. Type a quick summary or comment right into package.
6. Paste the link right into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in package as well as pick "Paste" Press "Enter" before pasting to position the link on a different line from anything you've entered already. After the preview of the link appears, go ahead as well as erase the LINK you pasted. The text and also visuals of the preview leads the visitor to the connected site.
7. Click the drop-down menu beside the "post" switch. The contents of company pages are public however you could show a nation or language choice.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the choice exists. Below your post, a default thumbnail generally shows up and also often you could click arrowheads listed below it to select a different image. You could also check the box close to the "No Thumbnail" alternative if you don't want a photo in any way. If no thumbnail shows up, after that Facebook was incapable to situate one for you.
9. Click "post" to add the link to your Facebook business page.