If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your job, eliminating that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
Cancel Facebook Page Permanently
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has actually gone into deletion setting.
There are a few points to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to delete your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to the two week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not wish to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't specific whether you want to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins could view it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media sites efforts elsewhere? Allow us know about it in the remarks.