Cannot Log Out Of Facebook
Solution to Facebook Application Logout Problem
The service for this popular Facebook trouble is to relocate the app into internal storage. Just follow the actions offered listed below:
- Most likely to Setups -> Applications -> All Apps
- Faucet on the Facebook App.
- Move the app to the inner storage space completely.
- Reboot the phone
- Login once again.
- After spending some time, Close the application.
- Restart the phone.
- Wola! You are done.
- If you open the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android Application this moment after that you will certainly be able to login immediately without going into that as long email ID and password combo.
- Enjoy Facebooking.
Cannot logout of Facebook, clicking arrow ahead bar takes me to general setups as opposed to sign off
You could attempt to Clear Currently the Cache, Cookies, and Website Preferences with Time range to clear set to Every little thing by means of Devices (Alt + T) > Clear Recent History and check.
If the problem continues, you could Reset Firefox.
The Reset Firefox function could repair several problems by restoring Firefox to its manufacturing facility default state while saving your vital info. Keep in mind: This will certainly create you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
-Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
-Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
-Firefox will certainly shut and reset. After Firefox is done, it will certainly show a home window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
-Firefox will certainly open with all factory defaults used.
Further info can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset attachments and settings short article.
Did this solution your troubles? Please report back to us!