Change Name On Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More alternative to view all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval might use up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to assess and also authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once accepted, your Facebook Page will now have its brand-new name.
I have simply shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions about transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks area. Your inquiry could be showcased in the faqd section.