Is your Facebook profile picture obtaining a little old and stagnant? Modification it up a bit with these steps.
Change Profile Pic On Facebook
From a Desktop Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you want to utilize for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to crop the image to your preference. Select "Save", and also the photo is set as your account picture.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the picture you wish to make use of for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you desire to utilize.
- While the photo is displayed on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the photo, after that pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the photo you wish to use.
-While the picture is presented on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your liking, after that select Done when you're ended up.