Is your Facebook account image getting a little old and also stale? Modification it up a bit with these steps.
Change Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you desire to use for your account.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to crop the picture to your preference. Select "Save", and also the picture is set as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you desire to use for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then pick "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you want to utilize.
- While the photo is shown on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the photo, then select Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you desire to utilize.
-While the photo is presented on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the photo to your preference, after that pick Done when you're ended up.