Is your Facebook account photo getting a little old and also stale? Change it up a little bit with these steps.
Changing Profile Picture On Facebook App
From a Desktop Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the picture you desire to utilize for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to crop the picture to your preference. Select "Save", and the picture is established as your account pic.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you wish to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then choose "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the picture you wish to make use of.
- While the picture is displayed on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, after that choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you wish to make use of.
-While the image is shown on the display, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your preference, after that select Done when you're ended up.