Now you could make a photo comment instead of simply common message, or post both a message comment and an image to illustrate it. Whatever picture you choose to upload shows up in the listing of comments under the post to which it refers.
Comment Photos In Facebook
This is a specifically good attribute to have for birthday celebrations and also other holiday desires considering that photos frequently state more than words.
Previously, to include an image to a comment, you had to publish a photo someplace on the internet and then put the code that connected to the picture. It was untidy as well as not as simple as it is now.
How to Include a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The specific steps to do this are somewhat different depending on just how you access Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Facebook in your favorite web browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed below the post you wish to respond to.
- Get in any type of message, if you desire, and afterwards click the camera icon at the right side of the message box.
- Pick the image or video you want to add to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile Application-- Using the applications for Android and iOS mobile devices, touch the Facebook application then:
- Faucet comment underneath the post you want to Comment on to bring up the digital keyboard.
- Get in a message comment and also tap the camera symbol beside the text-entry area.
- Select the image you intend to comment with then tap Done or whatever other button is used on your device to exit that screen.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Utilizing the Mobile Facebook Website-- Use this method to send picture talk about Facebook if you're not using the mobile app or the desktop website, but instead the mobile site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that should include the picture comment.
-With or without typing message in the offered text box, tap the camera symbol alongside the text-entry area.
-Select either Take Image or Image Library to pick the picture you want to place in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.