Now you could make a photo comment instead of simply conventional text, or post both a message comment and an image to highlight it. Whatever picture you opt to submit shows up in the checklist of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
Comment Pictures On Facebook
This is a particularly good feature to have for birthday celebrations and various other vacation wishes because pictures frequently state greater than words.
Previously, to include a photo to a comment, you had to upload a photo someplace on the web and afterwards put the code that connected to the picture. It was messy and not as simple as it is currently.
Ways to Consist of an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The certain actions to do this are a little different relying on how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your favorite internet internet browser on your computer. Then:
- Click Comment on your information feed under the post you intend to respond to.
- Get in any kind of message, if you desire, and after that click the camera symbol at the ideal side of the message box.
- Pick the image or video you intend to add to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile Application-- Using the apps for Android and iphone smart phones, touch the Facebook app and then:
- Tap comment underneath the post you intend to Comment on to bring up the virtual keyboard.
- Enter a text comment and also tap the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the picture you wish to comment with then tap Done or whatever various other switch is made use of on your device to exit that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Utilizing the Mobile Facebook Internet Site-- Utilize this approach to submit picture discuss Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile app or the desktop computer site, but instead the mobile web site:
-Tap Comment on the post that should include the picture comment.
-With or without typing message in the provided text box, touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry area.
-Choose either Take Photo or Image Library to pick the picture you wish to place in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.