Now you could make a photo comment as opposed to just common text, or post both a text comment and a photo to show it. Whatever photo you decide to submit shows up in the listing of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
Comments For Pics On Facebook
This is a particularly great function to have for birthday celebrations and other holiday dreams since images typically state more than words.
Formerly, to add a photo to a comment, you needed to upload an image someplace on the web and then put the code that linked to the picture. It was messy and not as simple as it is now.
The best ways to Consist of a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The details steps to do this are somewhat different depending upon just how you access Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Facebook in your favored internet internet browser on your computer system. After that:
- Click Comment on your information feed under the post you wish to reply to.
- Go into any kind of message, if you want, and then click the camera icon at the ideal side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you want to contribute to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile App-- Utilizing the applications for Android and also iphone mobile phones, touch the Facebook app and afterwards:
- Faucet comment beneath the post you want to Comment on to bring up the digital key-board.
- Enter a message comment and touch the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry field.
- Select the image you intend to comment with then tap Done or whatever various other button is utilized on your device to exit that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Utilizing the Mobile Facebook Website-- Use this approach to send image discuss Facebook if you're not using the mobile app or the desktop website, yet rather the mobile website:
-Tap Comment on the post that should include the picture comment.
-With or without typing text in the provided text box, tap the camera icon alongside the text-entry area.
-Pick either Take Photo or Image Library to pick the picture you wish to place in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.