Connecting Facebook Page To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" button. You can attach your personal profile (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you have to be logged in to the Twitter account you are attempting to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
Once you click "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display and also could select just what kind of content you 'd like to share by clicking on packages.
Right here you could decide just how much information you wish to show to Twitter then click "save changes" and you're all set! Currently you'll be able to merely upload a standing update in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both solutions and also publish two different updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 personality restriction, it will immediately truncate your article with an immediately developed short URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the original message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is validated and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you take care of, examine the "My Facebook page" alternative as well as pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be released to your Facebook wall surface.