If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free process.
Delete A Facebook Page For Business
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has actually entered removal mode.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not intend to delete your page you can restore it by going to the page prior to the two week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't wish to erase it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't certain whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins can see it).
Right here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts in other places? Let us know about it in the comments.