If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your job, removing that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free procedure.
Deleting A Page On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has actually gone into deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not intend to remove your page you could restore it by going to the page before the two week duration finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't wish to delete it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't particular whether you intend to permanently erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could watch it).
Right here's how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media initiatives somewhere else? Let us recognize everything about it in the remarks.