Disabled Account On Instagram
Considering that removing an Instagram account is permanent as well as non-reversible, it may be more recommended to consider briefly disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is hidden from public sight promptly, however every one of your material- like your images, comments and suches as - are still preserved and also can be renewed when and if you prefer to reactivate your account.
- Go to Instagram.com and log into your account as above.
- Click your username in the leading right edge of the page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button beside your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the page and try to find the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right edge.
- Choose your reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click package below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and also re-enter your account password because field.
- Click the button classified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account approximately once a week.