It appears there is an one-time switch permitted, and also as long as you haven't exercised this opportunity yet, you have the ability to choose something new. If you never ever picked a username to start with, now's your opportunity to protect a much better URL and e-mail compared to the arbitrarily produced number designated by default. Bear in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function anymore as soon as you select the new one.
Facebook Change Username
1. Start by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username right into the field provided. Facebook will certainly allow you understand whether or not that username is offered. Bear in mind, once you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you transform it when. You are additionally expected to utilize your actual name when setting this.
4. As soon as you discover a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your new username is applied to your Facebook account and energetic!
If you have your old LINK linked to your site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will be redirected to your new Facebook username.