Facebook Customer Service Phone Number
Technique 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password.
2. Testimonial the options toolbar. This is at the top of the display, straight below the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse cursor over each option to watch its subsections. Your options include the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook functionality, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login and your account setups.
- Personal privacy and also Safety and security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending people, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Coverage - Covers fundamental reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) in addition to managing a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can likewise have a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, because they cover common concerns as well as complaints.
3. Select a pertinent area. As an example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you 'd choose the "Privacy and Safety" section and after that click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial added choices. In keeping with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly raise a collection of steps that explain how to treat your circumstance.
- For example, Facebook suggests managing an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen instructions.
5. Use the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, just click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also enter a few words connected to your grievance. You ought to see numerous pointers pop up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For instance, you might key in "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar here just links to Facebook's pre-written write-ups-- if you're searching for a response to a certain concern not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Area page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having issues with advertisements, your concerns are normally addressed in this section.
- To look into advertising and marketing, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with advertising, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you can't find your existing trouble listed throughout the Help Center, your best option is to look for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could seek out topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending an Issue through the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower appropriate side of the web page alongside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Credentials Questions type. Below, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the adhering to concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can additionally click Clear & Start Over to begin filling out the form again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to change the language of the list below kinds, you need to first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the screen and then click your preferred language.
7. Submit the problem kind. This will vary from one person to another based upon one's individual information and also the nature of one's problem, but make sure to be as thorough as possible when submitting this form. You must include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates West Shore time, so anticipate your email to get here accordingly within 3 to 5 business days.
Method 3: Sending a Charm for a Disabled Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been handicapped (or isn't presently handicapped), you won't have the ability to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You can additionally make use of a contact number here.
4. Key in your full name. Make sure the name listed right here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also have to publish a picture of an ID-- be it a vehicle driver's certificate, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a picture of your ID offered, take one currently as well as send it to yourself by means of e-mail so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will submit it to the Facebook type.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area where you can validate the awakening of your account. Think about consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your kind to Facebook for testimonial. Please note that you may not obtain a feedback for several days.
- If you don't get a response within a week, attempt resubmitting your type.
Technique 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is under the "Password" area in the leading right corner of your display.
3. Enter your name, email address, or contact number. Make certain you can access whichever system you choose to select.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your selected medium of interaction for a code. For example, if you listed your telephone number, you ought to get a message with a code.
- If you choose email, examine your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could also choose to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and also desktop computer alike).