If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
Facebook Deletion Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has entered deletion mode.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to remove your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't certain whether you intend to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could watch it).
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts in other places? Allow us understand all about it in the comments.