Facebook Find Old Posts
1. Browse to Facebook and also sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right and choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the demand is satisfied, Facebook will certainly email you with the download link.
5. Click the download web link in the e-mail notice you obtain from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file as well as choose "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to see every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall surface.
10. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to make use of the browser search performance to rapidly find posts you intend to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" then click "Allow" in the Facebook authorization pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to view various post types including wall messages, condition updates, notes, web links, pictures, videos, check-ins, web pages and events.
4. Click "Older Products First" to pick various sort alternatives for your articles.
5. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to use the web browser search functionality to rapidly discover blog posts you want to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Utilize the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and also sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Go into search phrases to browse your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your question.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your whole Facebook wall surface to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and also choose "Extract" to save the Facebook wall to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in an Internet internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to look your Facebook wall utilizing the internet browser search capability.