Facebook Headquarters Phone Number
Technique 1: Making Use Of Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center web page. If you typically aren't currently logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and password.
2. Testimonial the alternatives toolbar. This is at the top of the display, straight beneath the search bar-- you'll have to drag your mouse arrow over each choice to view its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook functionality, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account creation.
- Handling Your Account - Covers things such as your login as well as your profile settings.
- Privacy and also Security - Addresses account safety, unfriending people, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Reporting - Covers fundamental coverage (abuse, spam, and so on) along with handling a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can likewise check out the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" sections on this page, considering that they cover typical concerns and grievances.
3. Select a pertinent area. For example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you 'd pick the "Privacy and Safety" section then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra choices. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will bring up a series of actions that clarify ways to treat your circumstance.
- For instance, Facebook suggests taking care of an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, after that following the on-screen directions.
5. Utilize the search bar to expedite your process. To do this, just click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also enter a few words related to your problem. You need to see several pointers pop up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For example, you might enter "impostor account", after that click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar here only links to Facebook's pre-written write-ups-- if you're trying to find an answer to a details issue not covered in the Help Center, skip ahead to the Area page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having concerns with ads, your inquiries are usually resolved in this section.
- To explore advertising and marketing, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with advertising and marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you cannot locate your existing problem detailed anywhere in the Help Center, your best choice is to seek it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could seek out topics (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting an Issue via the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower ideal side of the webpage beside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Credentials Questions kind. Below, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the adhering to inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can also click Clear & Start Over to begin filling out the form once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to change the language of the list below kinds, you should first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the screen and afterwards click your favored language.
7. Fill in the issue kind. This will certainly vary from one person to another based on one's personal information as well as the nature of one's problem, but make certain to be as comprehensive as possible when completing this kind. You ought to consist of every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates West Coastline time, so anticipate your email to get here appropriately within 3 to 5 business days.
Approach 3: Submitting an Appeal for an Impaired Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been impaired (or isn't really currently impaired), you will not be able to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook email address. You could likewise use a contact number right here.
4. Enter your full name. Make sure the name noted below directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise need to publish a picture of an ID-- be it a driver's permit, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID available, take one now and also send it to on your own through email so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. For instance, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will submit it to the Facebook type.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room where you can validate the resurgence of your account. Think about consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for review. Please note that you may not obtain a reaction for a number of days.
- If you do not get an action within a week, attempt resubmitting your form.
Method 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is beneath the "Password" area in the leading right edge of your display.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, or phone number. Make sure you could access whichever platform you decide to select.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your chosen medium of communication for a code. For instance, if you provided your telephone number, you ought to get a text with a code.
- If you pick e-mail, examine your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could likewise choose to log out of your account on all devices if you believe your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually successfully been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and also desktop computer alike).