Facebook Support Phone Number
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center website. If you aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address as well as password.
2. Review the choices toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly underneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your mouse cursor over each choice to view its subsections. Your alternatives consist of the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook capability, including how-tos on friending, messaging, and account development.
- Handling Your Account - Covers things such as your login as well as your account settings.
- Privacy and Safety - Addresses account safety, unfriending individuals, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and also Reporting - Covers basic reporting (misuse, spam, etc.) in addition to handling a deceases individual's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could also look into the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, since they cover typical issues and problems.
3. Select a relevant area. For instance, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" area then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra choices. In keeping with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will raise a series of actions that describe how to fix your scenario.
- As an example, Facebook advises managing an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen instructions.
5. Utilize the search bar to accelerate your procedure. To do this, merely click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and enter a few words related to your complaint. You should see numerous pointers turn up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For instance, you might type in "impostor account", after that click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here only connect to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're seeking an answer to a details problem not covered in the Help Center, miss in advance to the Community page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having problems with ads, your inquiries are generally resolved in this area.
- To look into marketing, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you can't discover your current trouble provided anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to seek it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you can search for topics (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Submitting a Problem using the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced appropriate side of the website next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Certification Questions form. Here, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the adhering to concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can likewise click Clear & Start Over to start completing the kind once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to change the language of the list below types, you have to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the screen and afterwards click your preferred language.
7. Submit the grievance type. This will certainly differ from one person to another based upon one's personal information and the nature of one's problem, but make certain to be as detailed as feasible when completing this type. You need to include all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an email to show up. Facebook operates on West Coastline time, so anticipate your email to show up as necessary within three to five company days.
Approach 3: Submitting a Charm for a Handicapped Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been handicapped (or isn't presently handicapped), you will not have the ability to submit an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is towards all-time low of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You could additionally utilize a telephone number below.
4. Type in your full name. Make certain the name provided here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally have to publish a picture of an ID-- be it a motorist's certificate, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have an image of your ID available, take one now and also send it to on your own via e-mail so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will certainly publish it to the Facebook form.
8. Type details right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room in which you could warrant the awakening of your account. Think about consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your kind to Facebook for review. Please note that you could not get an action for several days.
- If you don't receive a feedback within a week, try resubmitting your type.
Technique 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is beneath the "Password" field in the top right edge of your display.
3. Key in your name, email address, or telephone number. Make certain you could access whichever platform you opt to choose.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your preferred medium of communication for a code. As an example, if you listed your telephone number, you ought to get a message with a code.
- If you pick email, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You can also opt to log out of your account on all tools if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually efficiently been reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and also desktop computer alike).