How Can I Know Who See My Profile On Facebook
It is simple. Just adhere to these actions and you will certainly be successful in discovering Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Approach 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Manual technique to see Who watched my facebook account
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who views your FB Profile.
- So, first of all, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- After that visit to your Facebook account, and you will observe that an added 'visitors' tab is located alongside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click on it, afterwards a pop-up menu will certainly be displayed exposing you the recent visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As mentioned it will just show those visitors Who currently have installed the Extension.
Handbook Technique To Stalk Who saw your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will certainly be redirected to a new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box shows up in the right edge, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will see a list of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This large checklist of account IDs (each separated by commas) is really your full listing of good friends.
- Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will discover visitors Who have visited your facebook account.
We hope you figured out Who visits your profile routinely! If you similar to this write-up please share with your buddies by using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.