How Can I Post On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your email address (or phone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you wish to upload. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you want to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the News Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a group page, you'll locate the post box below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your content right into the post box. You could likewise add a colored history by clicking among the color blocks below the text box.
- Colored histories are only sustained for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Include much more material to your post. If you wish to include more to your post, click one of the alternatives located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to choose an image or video from your computer system to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to choose a friend or group of Friends to identify in the post. Identified Friends will obtain the post by themselves pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select an emotion or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right edge of the window.