How Do I Change My Birthday On Facebook
How to Change your Birthday on Facebook?
Action 1: Navigate to your timeline as well as Click on About under your cover photo or click the Edit Profile button >Scroll Down< + Edit your About info. Both of them will certainly take you to the very same page.
Action 2: In the left side, Click Contact and Basic info.
Step 3: Scroll down and locate BASIC INFORMATION to be able to change your age.
Step 4: Hover the computer mouse over Date of Birth as well as click Edit.
Tip 5: Now you could Edit your Birthday by merely clicking on the down arrows beside the day of birth, month and also the year. yet, you ought to make sure to put the correct birth, since there is a limitation to the variety of times you can change it.
Action 6: If you're adding an inaccurate Birthday to your Facebook account just because you do not like others to see your actual age, there are no worries. you have the capability to restrict that can see it. For example you can hide the year or the day and month or both of them as you want. and also to do so, just click the audience selector next to the day and month or the year, then choose who can see it.
- If you intend to conceal it from everyone, pick Only Me.
- If you would like to share it just with buddies, select Friends.
- You could also coustom a listing if you want by selecting Coustom.
Step 7: Once you have actually completed changing your Birthday, tick the box beside I Verify my age is xx then press the Save Changes button.
Keep in mind: If you can't change your Birthday on Facebook, that means you've altered it lately or you've gotten to the limit to the number of times you can change it.
- If you have actually altered it just recently, you could need to wait a couple of days prior to you can change it once more.
- If you have actually reached the limit( three times), after that the only means is to use this kind: Request a Birthday Modification.