How Do I Connect My Facebook To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click on the "link to twitter" switch. You could connect your individual profile (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Note: you need to be logged in to the Twitter account you are attempting to web link.
From there it will take you to a timely to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly should enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
When you click "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen and also can pick what type of material you 'd like to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you can decide what does it cost? info you wish to show Twitter then click "save changes" as well as you're prepared! Now you'll have the ability to just post a status update in Facebook that will conserve you from needing to login to both solutions as well as post two different updates.
Keep in mind: considering that Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will immediately truncate your message with an immediately created brief LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the initial post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is confirmed and then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you take care of, check the "My Facebook page" alternative as well as choose a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall surface.