How Do I Post On A Facebook Page
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you intend to publish. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you want to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a group page, you'll locate the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your web content into the post box. You could additionally add a colored background by clicking among the shade blocks below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Include a lot more material to your post. If you intend to include even more to your post, click among the choices situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to choose a photo or video clip from your computer system to upload to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to choose a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Identified Friends will receive the post by themselves web pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select a feeling or activity to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right corner of the home window.