How Do I Untag A Picture On Facebook
How To: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Picture
1. Login to Facebook and click the "notifications" button/icon situated at the top of the page. (Tip: icon is the world/globe image situated at the top left of page).
2. Click on the notification consisting of information about the image you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. When you find the best notification, click on the photo link and it will reroute you to the taged picture.
4. At the end of the picture, click "Options" as well as pick Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a listing of Options describing why you intend to remove the tag (i.e. I wish to eliminate this tag, it's bothering me, etc.) will certainly appear. Select the appropriate one and also click "Continue" Voila! You have successfully eliminated the tag from the picture and also it will not appear in your Facebook Photos.
The Best Ways To Untag Somebody You Tagged on a Wall Picture on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Check out the name provided in the top-right corner of the screen. If the detailed name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name and also select your service name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your service web page will fill.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel up until you see the name as well as address of your service detailed under your cover photo. Click the "Photos" choice just to the right of your company address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a listing of all the wall surface pictures you have actually posted. Click the image containing the tag you want to get rid of, as well as it will instantly increase the size of. A list of all the marked people shows up to the right of the photo.
4. Move your computer mouse over the name of the person you desire to untag. After a minute, a brand-new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.