Is your Facebook account photo getting a little old and stagnant? Adjustment it up a bit with these actions.
How Do You Change Your Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you want to make use of for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to crop the image to your preference. Select "Save", and also the image is established as your account image.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the picture you want to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then select "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you want to use.
- While the photo is displayed on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the image, after that choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you want to make use of.
-While the photo is shown on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the picture to your preference, then choose Done when you're finished.