How To Add A Link On Facebook Post
1. Click the status update box on top of your Information Feed and also kind or paste the URL you intend to share.
2. Click the arrow icon in the corner of the image preview to choose the picture you wish to accompany your post, if this alternative is offered. You could additionally get in a message to accompany your web link, select the target market with which you want to share it or tag details friends right now.
3. Click "post" to share the link on your Facebook Timeline.
How to post a LINK in Your Facebook Feed
1. Locate the web link you wish to put on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the web link. If you're watching a link on a Website, right-click it as well as choose the copy alternative. If you're checking out a text link, like the browser's address bar on top of the home window, highlight the web link then right-click it as well as choose "Copy".
3. Access your Facebook company page.
4. Click in the message box below the status section. Package broadens and also allows you to key in it.
5. Type a quick summary or comment right into the box.
6. Paste the web link into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in the box as well as choose "Paste" Press "Enter" before pasting to put the web link on a different line from anything you have actually keyed in already. After the preview of the web link shows up, go on as well as erase the LINK you pasted. The message and also visuals of the preview leads the audience to the connected site.
7. Click the drop-down menu next to the "post" switch. The contents of organisation pages are public yet you could suggest a country or language choice.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the choice exists. Listed below your post, a default thumbnail typically shows up as well as commonly you could click arrowheads listed below it to pick a various photo. You can additionally inspect the box beside the "No Thumbnail" alternative if you do not want a picture at all. If no thumbnail appears, then Facebook was unable to find one for you.
9. Click "post" to add the connect to your Facebook company page.