There are a number of means to do this yet we will certainly look at publishing them from your computer system and also this guide will reveal you how.
How To Add A Photo To A Post On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's internet site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you just want to post photos to your very own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar then click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select photos to publish. If you're publishing several images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick every one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll first should choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will publish your pictures to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could include even more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can add text to the post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and afterwards choose Public.
-You could likewise click + Album then click Create Album when motivated if you wish to add your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will publish your photo(s) to your picked Facebook page.