How To Block Someone On Your Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes area to check out the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the individual you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate confirmation box and also click "Okay" to remove and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message they published on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from business page and block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Pointer: You could see a listing of prohibited customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area and choose "Banned" in individuals That Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to allow the person to access your page once more.
Incentive: How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: