How To Change Facebook Page Name
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More option to view all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization could use up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to examine and also authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have simply shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries about transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks area. Your inquiry may be featured in the commonly asked questions area.