How To Change Name Of Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click on the See More alternative to watch all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Approval may use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to review and also approve your new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have actually simply shown you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions about altering your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the comments section. Your inquiry may be showcased in the faqd section.