It seems there is a single button permitted, and as long as you haven't exercised this advantage yet, you're able to select something brand-new. If you never picked a username to begin with, now's your opportunity to protect a better URL and email than the arbitrarily created number designated by default. Remember, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function anymore as soon as you select the new one.
How To Change Username On Facebook
1. Begin by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner of the page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username into the field supplied. Facebook will allow you understand whether or not that username is offered. Bear in mind, once you Set it for the first time, Facebook will allow you change it once. You are likewise expected to utilize your real name when setting this.
4. As soon as you locate a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your brand-new username is related to your Facebook account as well as active!
If you have your old URL connected to your site or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will certainly be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.