How To Connect Your Facebook Page To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click on the "link to twitter" button. You can connect your individual profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you must be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to web link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will need to enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen as well as can pick what type of web content you would love to share by clicking on the boxes.
Right here you can determine just how much information you want to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're good to go! Now you'll have the ability to simply upload a standing upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both solutions and upload 2 separate updates.
Note: because Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will automatically trim your message with an instantly developed short LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the initial blog post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is validated and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, check the "My Facebook page" choice and pick a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be released to your Facebook wall surface.