If you've decided to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free process.
How To Delete Facebook Pages You Made
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has actually gotten in deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not intend to delete your page you could restore it by going to the page prior to both week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to erase it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't certain whether you wish to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can view it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Allow us know all about it in the remarks.